At Little Bundle Box we want to assure our customers that we are monitoring official guidance and are currently open for business as usual.
We are following government guidelines and have added extra measures within our office to ensure that our surroundings are kept clean and safe.
The steps we have taken include:
- Isolation of packing area and increased cleaning and sanitisation
- Cleaning surfaces and hand washing throughout the day and sanitising hands before preparing each new gift
- Our personalised products are now printed with high-quality vinyl in-house, rather than embroidered by a third party
- As a family run business we live and work in detached premises in the countryside – and are therefore more isolated than most
- Public Health England (PHE) has advised that people receiving parcels are not at risk of contracting the coronavirus. For further details on this please refer to the Royal Mail link below.
Royal Mail – Deliveries etc
Please Read the following link with regard to Corona Virus measures and guidelines laid out by Royal Mail
If you have any questions or would like to talk to us before placing an order, please call +44 1563 370 470 within business hours or email [email protected]
Little Bundle Box